Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Style

So I've decided to dub Friday blogs "Friday Style", meaning I will be posting some looks I personally like and want to share with you lovelies. So I have a few, cute, casual fall outfits to start off the first Friday Style! Let me know what you guys think, or what your fav fall look is... are you a leather bomber person, or do you gravitate to chunky knits?? Let me know! 

Have a lovely weekend!


Fall 1


Marc by Marc Jacobs cotton shirt
$380 - liberty.co.uk


H&M low rise skinny jeans
$32 - hm.com



Morra Designs disc earrings
calypsostbarth.com


Alex monroe
$255 - cultstatus.com.au

Undefined

Undefined by kraeshaew featuring a coral bag

Alice Olivia slip dress
aliceandolivia.com


Jofama leather jacket
$305 - the-dressingroom.com




Jigsaw hammered jewelry
$63 - jigsaw-online.com


Morra Designs disc earrings
calypsostbarth.com

casual fall


S NOB long sleeve shirt
$76 - zalando.de


High waisted jeans
$310 - unger-fashion.com


Brown boots
$48 - amazon.co.uk


Proenza schouler
$2,535 - net-a-porter.com


18k jewelry
bluenile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment